We’ve just released our 2016 Annual Report subtitled “Revving Up Our Partners, Gearing Up For Growth.” You can expect more motorcycle puns!
Our impacts in 2016:
In 2016, HAC helped to
- Set up more than 25 one-day clinics
- Served 6 villages with monthly one-day comprehensive health clinics
- Served patients more than 1,100 times at the clinics
- Served children more than 320 times at the clinics
- Distributed anti-retroviral treatment more than 520 times
- Test for HIV over 200 times
- Started more than 58 people living with HIV/AIDS on anti-retroviral treatment
- Distributed malaria treatment more than 78 times
- Distributed deworming medicine more than 125 times
- Provided a small business to 2 motorcycle drivers’ households
Not bad for our first full year of running the clinics! Read more by downloading our HAC Annual Report 2016 (pdf).